Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tau V Imperial Guard Win 1850

After the last game ended so quickly me and my opponent played a second game where we deployed across from each other. He quickly picked off 1 of my path finder teams but the other survived. He moved a hellhound down my right flank which came into my broadsides' view and was quickly blown up. A second hellhound was destroyed by longstirke who gets preferred enemy and re-rolls everything not that he needed in this game as he swiftly took revenge on the leman russ vanquisher which had been a pain in the previous game. My piranhas and shadownsun & friends pushed up the right flank destroying vehicles and applying pressure while other units kept firing and glancing/blowing up tanks. On the left flank the riptides pushed up and smashed a chimera which didn't blow up and the survivors assaulted the riptide but were killed in CC, at this point the game was well won in my favour but I broke combat using hit & run with the riptide and ended up in my enemies deployment zone blocking in his surviving troops and confirming that I'd have line breaker. Using the riptides & crisis suits aggressively I caught the enemy in a pincer and he couldn't move anywhere. Picking a unit of the game is difficult because each unit earned its points back. I think Shadowsun & friends should get it for wrecking 3 tanks in a single turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment